Quality construction encompasses both affordability and durability. The best company should construct sturdy concrete buildings on time and budget considering the critical aspects like overnight curing, repeated reusability of molds, the mobility of the system, and reduced materials and labor consumption.
PBN 1 offers robust, fast and cost-effective building systems and a high level of expertise. The provision of innovative building systems should speed up the building construction process for residential, commercial, and industrial clients. A reputable company should provide engineering, drawings, and on-site technical training for all your projects along with the available molds, equipment, and supplies.
Good concrete services specialize in customer-oriented services like raw-material characterization, concrete development, concrete optimization, development of cement bonded high-tech materials like;
- Heat Proof Concrete (HPC), HPC dry-mix development for production lines
- Ultra-High-Performance Concrete (UHPC) used for oven construction, transportation units, pavement and curbstone, or high-temperature injection molds,
- Lightweight concrete
- Foam concrete with high insulation
- Aerogel Concrete; the high insulation material
- High load bearing and insulating concrete
- Fast Hardening Concrete for road construction, highways or runways.
- Repair Concrete dry-mix for high strength concrete for repair applications
- Drainage concrete developed for roads or even the development of individual production plants,
Besides, concrete services also deal with innovative building concept that is the cost-effective alternative to the traditional column and beam construction. The Hybrid Building System which involves the precision and speed of precast concrete combined with the strength of poured-in-place columns and beams. You can get all these services among other concrete solutions at PBN 1.
Precast Concrete column and beam elements are cast with shear keys to provide the complete shear transfer between cast-in-place and precast concrete. They become a structural part of the reinforced poured-in-place column and beam. The column and beam grid for each floor level is poured at one time, tying all precast elements, poured-in-place columns and beams and floor panels together
U-shaped prefabricated concrete hybrid elements are joined to create the exterior shells for cast-in-place columns. Minimal shoring and bracing are required. Items have a smooth, clean finish with no additional plastering needed
Beam elements are cast within the same hybrid mold and set on the erected precast columns. Bracing and steel-angle clamps are used at the top and bottom of each column form to provide temporary diagonal bracing and lateral support to the system
Floor panels are set and bolted to the beam elements. Panel surfaces are smooth and level, requiring no additional topping. Lighter weight floors result in less building weight and smaller, less expensive foundations.
Top Benefits of hybrid building systems
- Reduces labor requirements
- Minimizes the construction financing period
- Speeds the construction process
- Requires smaller, less expensive foundations
- Precisely dimensioned precast elements eliminate plastering
- Greatly reduced bracing and shoring
- Creates a cleaner, safer and open construction site
- Removes a lot of wastage
Moreover, concrete services involve concrete repairs. The company should integrate technology-driven concrete repair and restoration solutions through our specialty contracting services. It should not only focus on the repairing the apparent damage, but also assist clients to understand the cause of their concrete infrastructure problems so as to provide long-term solutions.
Concrete repair problems can be quite diverse. The skills and experience required to repair damaged or deteriorated structures are decidedly different from those that you need to build new structures. With new construction, established procedures yield predictable results.
In repair, however, many variables, risks, and complex challenges make each project unique. Each condition requires a clear understanding of the expectation of the repair, including appearance, protection needs, and load-carrying requirements.